Friday, February 3, 2017

Thift Store Finds - 3 Butterick Patters - .40 Cents


Franciscan Family Thrift Store had a 1/2 price sale this weekend.  The patterns were not marked so I took a chance in picking them up ,but was ecstatically surprised that the original price was .25 cents and I picked up the above patterns for .40 cents.  Had I known the price, I would have picked up a lot more patterns as to me, they are pure gold.

As the fit on any pattern that had not been tried before can be a little tricky, and some sewers would prefer trying in a muslin material, I like to buy thrift store bed sheets before investing in a higher dollar fabric to see if the fit needs to be tweaked or if the pattern looks great, but not so great on me and time to donate it back.


No comments:

Post a Comment