Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Milkbone Mini's Flavor Snacks® Biscuits - Review



I purchased these for $2.62 for the big dog, Letti, which my son calls "Baby" and the little dog is  Eddie, a/k/a Rat Dog as even the small size of Milkbones were hard for the little dog to chew, but these turned out to be the perfect size that both dogs can enjoy,

Below is a picture of the treats in comparison a quarter, aren't they cute?  The smell is not bad like some dog treats and not overpowering, but I can't say that the treats smell pleasant to me either.  Their pet dad ate one and said it tasted ok; crunchy and gave his mouth a workout, but not too hard to get through.





Pros that are pointed out on the back of the box:
  • Only 5 calories per treat
  • Over 200 treats per box.  I keep my box in a plastic bag and the treats have lasted a few months and there still have half a box left.
  • The treats have 12 vitamins and minerals
Also, I like them because
  • They are an equal treat both the little and the big dog can enjoy.  
  • Both dogs love them.  
  • With being so small don't worry about over-feeding them, they are just a small treat.
  • Seem to stay fresh for a long time if you keep them in sealed container.
  • Don't smell bad like some dog treats
Cons:
  • Can be hard to find - the only place I have found so far is a Walmart.
  • While not smelling too bad, they don't smell great to me, but not bad for dog treats.
I plan on buying another box once this is finished and would recommend trying if you have a dog.

For more information on the product visit Milkbone's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment