Sunday, January 15, 2017

SINFUL COLORS NAIL POLISH COLLABORATION WITH MAKEUP ARTIST/YOUTUBER KANDEE JOHNSON - $1.99 A BOTTLE-KANFETTI

Last week at Meijers I spotted this display and was happy see a Makeup Artist/Youtuber that I follow, Kandee Johnson had done a collaboration with Sinful Colors for a line of nail colors.  

I picked up a bottle of "Kanfetti" and it is a clear polish full of confetti and glitter of pastel pink, blue and green and yellow that gives a sparkly candy coated sprinkles look.


While my nails are not the best showcase for this as I do a lot typing at my job and they are not very long, I used it over a purple color (Zoya's nail polish in "Lael") and it almost gives an instant "Galaxy" look nail from a distance.  I love this polish and looking forward to trying it on top of other colors of nail polish.
To find out where her this line is sold you can visit Sinful Color's website and type in your zip code and it will show locations.  Where I live it is Meijer's, Walgreens and Kroger.

Picture of bottle and swatch on white paper below.



Just today Kandee announced the promotion on her site on the video below and shows all of the colors and the reasons she picked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment