Friday, August 11, 2017

Sinful Colors in Peaches N Cream - Kandee Johnson Vintage Collection - Review

Sadly the only place I am now finding anything from the  Kandee Johnson Vintage Collection Sinful Color Nail Polish is at Big Lots, which is where I purchased the above bottle for $1.99.  

The polish is a peach color mixed with a bit of white for the peaches and cream color and it has a matte finish.  I love the color, but I wish this too had been in "Sugar" finish like a few other in the line because with the matte finish it is not very forgiving if you just apply it on your natural untreated nails and you can see ridges and imperfections more easily.

I think this polish would work better if you use a ridge filler before applying, apply a top coat (but that will take away the matte property of the polish) or best option, apply to acrylic nails.







No comments:

Post a Comment