Saturday, February 22, 2020

2020 RUNWAY INSPIRED CROPPED TRENCH COAT DIY FROM THRIFTED TRENCH COAT


Screenshot from video below

I have been a long time follower of Angelina at Blueprint DIY and posting this as I am now going to be on the hunt for an old trench coat to try this DIY this thrift flip as I love how it looks.

While she posts it as a mystery with the surprise ending of the refashion based on 2020 Spring runway shows, I put the screenshot above as it is fabulous and I am not usually a fan of cropped anything these days. 

While the crop itself will be simple, the detail that makes this jacket is re-do of the sleeves with pleats to make it puffy, which is a trend this Spring.  While it won't be a simple as just cropping, it doesn't look too daunting either.  

Below is the video for this refashion.  If I do find the right coat and make it, I will post it here.






No comments:

Post a Comment