Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Sinful Colors - Kandee Johnson for Sinful Colors in Mint Velvet Sugar - Review


This is another nail polish from the Kandee Johnson Retro Collection a

nd this is similar to Pink Velvet Sugar that I blogged about except this is in Mint Sugar.  It is a textured matte nail polish.  When I wore it I received several compliments about how Spring and Summery it looked.   If you prefer a glossy look, you can add a top coat.

Sadly, the collection has disappeared from Meijer but there are some colors still available at Big Lots and Walgreens for $1.99-$2.99.  I purchased the above for $1.99 at Big Lots.

The accent nail on my ring finger is the Kanfetti polish I blogged about here.   I really liked this collection and frustrated at the way beauty product companies put out a collection then pull it from the shelves a few month later to put out another version that is not quite the same and tout it as the latest and greatest. I would prefer they introduce a few new polishes each season to round out what they are already making and allow me to buy ones that I have come to love and give me a chance to check out their new ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment