Saturday, July 29, 2017

URBAN DECAY - 50% OFF SELECTED VICE LIPSTICKS***$8.50***TODAY ONLY***

As today is National Lipstick Day, for today only Urban Decay has 13 of their Lipsticks 50% off.

Although my lipstick purchases have started to overtake the right side of my bathroom drawer, I always figure there is room for one more or to carry in my purse of or to keep my desk at work.

If you want to have an idea of what the shade will look like on you, all you have to do is click on the  "Try This Shade On" after you have clicked on the picture of the lipstick and it will take you to another screen where you can upload your photo.

Here is a sample of Venom which is a bright plum cream lipstick.  Because you don't make any adjustments to the photo it doesn't give your lips a realistic look, it does give you a good idea how the shade will look on your skin tone, so still a very useful tool.


In trying on all of the sale lipsticks I found the shade below, Phone Call, which is a sheer bright pink that I normally would never have considered.

So if you have ever wanted to try out Urban Decay's Lipsticks now is the chance to do so for half price. Before purchasing, be sure that you join UD Junkies to get free shipping and earn points.

No comments:

Post a Comment