Sunday, August 26, 2018

Urban Decay Says Goodbye to the Original Naked Palette



Urban Decay announced 2 day ago that they are retiring their original palette that stared the whole "Naked" craze after it launched in mid-2010.  Above is a video they put out about it that I think has too much sexual innuendo as they primarily market their products to 15-30 year olds,

I only buy products from Urban Decay when they are on sale and I had never purchased this before as the price point was $54.   I had never this product seen it go on sale anywhere until now a price of $27, which works out to be $2.25 per pan/color. 

After the announcement, It sold out almost the same day on Urban Decay.  The only place I found it available was at Macy's for $27, which I just ordered, as it is $27 + tax with free standard shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment