Tuesday, September 5, 2017

LISTERINE® COOL MINT® ZERO AND TOTAL CARE ZERO ALCOHOL MOUTHWASH - Review




I was sent a free trial of this product through PINCHme, a site where you can join for free and once a month or so they offer free samples based on your profile and request that you review the product on their site within 30 days.

I normally do not use mouth washes as I can't stand the burning sensation and alcohol taste that is left in my mouth, so I was excited to try this product as it contains no alcohol.

The dosage on the back of the bottle is 2/3 of an ounce or 20ml, which is a little over a tablespoon; I just used filled the small cap twice and think it was plenty.   The bottle recommends using twice a day.

After swishing around the requisite 30 seconds it did have more of a cooling, tingling sensation instead of a burning one of mouthwashes past.  I also like that it did not taste like I wouldn't pass a breathalyzer test after using but left my breath smelling minty fresh.

I will continue to finish off the trial bottle and may add this product it to my morning routine.

If you are interested in joining PINCHme click here to use my referral code

No comments:

Post a Comment