Sunday, February 11, 2018

100 Day Challenge - Declutter - DAY 17 - 3 Pairs of Jeans & 3 Pairs of Men's Work Pants


Items:          3 Pairs of Jeans & 3 Pairs of Men's Work Pants 


Owed for:    My son has owned for 2-5 years

Why I kept it:    
  • My son left them when he moved out around 2 years ago.  Kept in case he stopped over and might need a change of clothes as he sometimes works on vehicles dirty
  • All are in good shape
Why letting go:   
  • .Son rarely stops over and had never needed to change clothing.
  • Texted my son the sizes and asked if he wanted and he said yes.

Destination:
Giving to my Son 

Update:
My son's father, my ex-husband, has been in the hospital the last week so most everything else has been put on hold for the most part.

I am working on declutter of his closet first and plan on putting items I use all of the time in there is some sort of order to help me see what I am not using and what to get rid of.



No comments:

Post a Comment