Saturday, February 10, 2018

Donation to ASPCA


Today I finally had the opportunity to drop off the items picked for donation from my 100 Day Declutter so far to my local ASPCA.

I got there at around noon when they were open and the parking lot was full and it warmed my heart to see all of those people standing in line on a cold winter day were going to to check out pets for adoption.  

The woman behind the counter got a big smile on her face at the large shopping bag full of towels, rugs and a small blanket for donation.  I also felt better knowing my son's favorite childhood blanket will now be put to good use.

If you have item like towel, small rugs and blankets or may be other other dog or cat items, the APSCA has a link to find a shelter near where you live.


No comments:

Post a Comment