Saturday, March 3, 2018

DAY 21 - 100 DAY DECLUTTER - Donate old magazines/books - bought Dollar Tree Find - Organizer Baskets - $1


Since watching a Youtube video about organizing I have been on the lookout for magazine holders to use in the kitchen and around the house that are not too expensive to use and I found these organizer baskets at a local Dollar Tree for $1 each.   

They are longer and not quite as tall, but think they will work well for what I have planned.  They didn't have a vast amount of colors and I settled on the green as I do have other green bins in my kitchen purchased at the Dollar Tree previously.

As part of the declutter is to not bring in new items without getting rid of items, I donated more old magazines and books to a Little Free Library in town (below).   I did find a book as well, but I gave to Marv to read.




No comments:

Post a Comment