Sunday, March 4, 2018

DAY 22 - 100 DAY DECLUTTER - 9 Old Uniforms Garments And An Upcycle Idea - Rag Rug



Items:          9 of my son's old uniform garments


Owned for:   2+ years

Why I kept it:    
  • I thought he might pick them up to turn in as I am sure they held money out of his final check for them
Why letting go:   
  • He left the job around 2 years ago and I am sure it too late 
  • Trying to clear out his room to make it a makeup/craft/storage room.

Destination: Gave to my son and offered to put new patches over anything that had a company name on it and he can also wear when working on vehicles.


Had he not agreed to take them I would have removed the patches and donated to a local thrift store or repurposed into something else, such as a the rag rug using fabric strips and a cardboard loom from the video by  at EHow on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment