Friday, April 20, 2018

DAY 26 - 100 Day Declutter - Coat for "Coats On A Pole" Movement


Yes, I realize we are getting near the end of April and I am only on day 26 of my declutter, but life keeps getting in the way and still trying to figure out the best way to organize and store what stuff I do keep.

On this declutter item, I had first seen the "Coat On A Pole" movement online in November 2015 where in bigger cities during the winter people would leave coats on pole for those in need.  

Where I live we are still having near freezing weather so in my continued sorting through of items I came across a work coat that was too small for my son and had a little discoloration on the inside of the arm so a thrift store probably would not want it.

I removed the name of company and name patch from the jacket and decided to leave it on a pole about 2 blocks from the homeless shelter along with a note to take it if you need it and that it was a Mens size Medium to Large.




No comments:

Post a Comment