Sunday, April 15, 2018

DIY Hacks to Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen


I have been scavenging Youtube videos for organization ideas and came across this one that has several gems in this video.

One of the tips I know I want to try is the the trick for creating custom labels by printing on printer paper, covering with clear packing tape, then putting in a bowl of water to soak off the paper and you have a clear, professional looking label (the tutorial indicates the tape becomes sticky again after it dries).

I also like the ideas of the pan/picture frame.spice in magnetized tins organizer. 

Another idea is I like is of putting a measuring spoons or cups on the outside of plastic container to have it handy for quick access.

I am not a coffee drinker, but I also like the idea hanging a tension rod with Command Hooks and using S hooks to hang coffe must and other things for a small at-home coffee bar.

Did you find any useful hacks?   Do you have any useful hacks to share?  If so, please feel free to post in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment