Saturday, May 26, 2018

L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish - Color #4 - Review




This was a Dollar Tree purchase for $1 and I have to say the first time I have purchased and L.A. Colors Nail Polish and not been happy with the result, although I absolutely love the beigish color with a hint of a grey undertone.

I think it is because it is a more opaque and not very forgiving of brush lines and although I tried several times, but in fairness though, I think it would do better with a base coat, but for trying out any product I prefer to try just the product on its own.

The above is 2 coats and a touch up to try to make the nail consistent.  I tried several time and never to get an even finish on my nails so it has been relegated to craft projects going forward.

In general, I have found the LA Colors brand  of nail polish will need touch up every day to every other day if you don't use a base and or top coat, but if you are a gal that likes to match her nails to an outfit or a look and change your polish every day it is a very affordable brand to do that with and they usually have a vast array of colors.

PROS

CONS
  • Hard not to get brush lines in polish with this color
  • Not long lasting - will need touch up every day or so unless you use a base coat and/or a top coat


No comments:

Post a Comment