Sunday, November 3, 2019

Thrift Store Donations - 90's Triva Game, Ozzy, Sharon and Vampire Wigs,Videos Batman House,and More Clothing


I am continuing to declutter and purge items and here is another round of donations.   An article that I had read in the paper said taking a picture of it and keeping that it a way to help let go of things, so this is part of that.

The above is a 90's Trivial Pursuit game.  This was hard to let go of as a friend gave it to me for Christmas one year.  We played it a few times but Kyle was too young to remember most of the 90s.

Below are an Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne wigs I bought in the mid-2000s.  The vampire wig was purchased around the same time but never end up opening it.  

There are also two pairs of brand new undies that had been part of set that I never wore.  They were ordered pre-gallbladder surgery and I couldn't stand to wear anything that within a few inches of belly button where one of the five incisions was made and have not since that time.


These are a few videos, some VHS and some DVD and a CD I have not used for a long time. 


This was part of my son's much played with Batman house from the mid-1990's.   

I thought of keeping it to make into a Haunted House decoration but just couldn't bring myself to do it as I hope it brings another child as much joy as it brough my son.

Below is a pair of barely worn Dr. Scholl tennis shoes, more slinky bras, undies, an antenna, and a basket.   The only thing I think I wore more than once was the sports bra.   There is a pair of brand new thong panties from another matched set in the basket.  I know some women swear by them as being the perfect undergarment, but they just make me want to swear.


This is a puppy/cow costume (could never figure out which) that my son saw at a garage sale when he was younger and thought it would be perfect to put on one of his Christmas bears.  I kept the bear, but the costume can be another child's puppy/cow.




No comments:

Post a Comment