Sunday, October 20, 2019

12 AMAZING & FREE Sewing Patterns to Sew THIS Fall Season!



Alisa Shay of Thoughtful Creativity is perpetually perky as a pre-school teacher and shares 12 free sewing patterns that are on trend for this Fall.

The one I am interested in trying is the Shauna Coatigan from Sew.   You have to sign up on their website to download the pattern (sign up is free).  

The pattern is actually from October 2017, but as I live in the Midwest in the US we are usually 3-5 years behind on trends.  


While I like to see what is out there and maybe pick up something so my wardrobe doesn't look frumpy, I usually go for things I like and looser drapey garments.  This one and a long loose draped jacket that is sort of timeless and can camouflage a multitude of figure flaws and keeping you warm.   

From my experience with online free printable patterns, it is fine as long as the design is fairly simple and where to tape things together is clear and most of these in the video seem to be.

There are several other cute garments with links at the bottom of her video on Youtube in the description box.

No comments:

Post a Comment