Tuesday, January 16, 2018

100 Day Challenge - Declutter - DAY 11- 4 Vintage 1950's Dinner Plates Franco Fiorgi by Quadrifoglio Made in Italy



Item:           4 Vintage 1950's Dinner Plates Franco Fiorgi by Quadrifoglio Made in Italy 


Owed for:    10+ Year (picked up at an estate sale)

Why I kept it:    
  • I like how they look and think any food looks great on them
  • .Big, thick and sturdy
Why letting go:   
  • Big, thick and take about half of the dish rack I have in a cabinet
  • Too rare and nice for everyday use
  • Don't have the full set; just four plates.

Destination:    Giving to my ex to use for small get-togethers as he doesn't have any matching plates.  

                       One plastic plate he had I am certain was stained from oil-laden car or motorcycle parts left on it 
                       for a  long period of time.by either he or my son, but once it went through the dishwasher it was 
                       put back into dinner plate circulation.

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment