Saturday, January 6, 2018

100 Day Challenge - Declutter - Day Four - '80's 7UP Reversible Basketball Plushie Promotional Toy

 Item:            '80's 7UP Reversible Basketball Plushie Promotional Toy

Owned for:    Over 15 Years 

Why I kept it:    
  • One of the few toys that survived son's mass purge Christmas Even 2 years ago.
  • How often do you see a fuzzy, orange plushie basketball that turns into a Red Dot with Sunglasses and white hands and feet?  
  • Sturdy zipper with a large pull on both sides to close up on the back, although it spent most of its time my son owned it being tossed around on the fuzzy basketball side.
Why letting go (I washed it first):
  • I am not a 7UP fan; I prefer ginger ale, so not going to use is in my vehicle.
  • Has just been collecting dust in my son's old room.

Destination:    Donation at local thrift store hoping a 7Up or 80's nostalgia fan will find it and                         love it.



Looks like an alien fuzzy orange creature giving a breech birth to the 7UP dot

Here it is on the front after turned inside out on the 7UP "Dot" side.

Here is the back of the 7UP "Dot" zipped up and the orange fuzzy basketball is on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment