Sunday, January 21, 2018

100 Day Challenge - Declutter - DAY 13 - E-Salon Hair Color Kit



Item:           E-Salon Hair color kit.  

  •  Kept seeing it on Facebook and when there was an offer to try for $10.00 to try without having to sign up for an on-going commitment decided to try it.   On the surface the all in one kit that comes in the mail seemed like a great idea, but once I tried the color was all wrong in the root area as it was a very unnatural shade of lavender.  They did have a number to call, but hours are limited and didn't want to call from work (no privacy).  I emailed the company for color support but did not receive a response after 2 days.  Ended up buying a different product to correct a few days later.


Owned for:    2 1/2 Years

Why I kept it:    
  • After trying the product with bad results, shoved box under sink in bathroom as had requested a refund and forgot it was there.
Why letting go:   
  • Thought about putting in for refund under 100% money back guarantee, don't think I ever got around to it.
  • Was not a success the first time what was left was disastrous produce for root area.
  • Don't need memories of the lavender root disaster around to haunt me.  
  • I was somewhere between too old and not being old enough to pull off a shade like that.  I think when the time comes, I will be more like to be joining the blue-haired gang of old ladies than the lavender one.

Destination:    
Discarded chemicals in trash, kept gloves and the conditioner and stain remover, put box and plastic insert in recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment