Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Organizational Hacks For The Kitchen


As part of the 100 Day Declutter, I have also been looking for tips and tricks to store and organize things so I will be able to find what I have easily.

Although some of these, like building a small rolling rack because of skill set or tools, or peg board might no work if you don't have space or are a renter, some of the other are more simple and inexpensive, like the using magazine racks or Command-type removable hooks are something anyone could do.. 

As I also try to be thrifty, I wanted to share that 3M, the maker of Command hooks usually had printable discount coupons on their website (be sure where you shop will accept internet printed coupons - I have had numerous problems at Walmart but no trouble at Meijer's with these).

Your local Dollar Tree may have 1 small 2lb hook or a 2pk of small plastic hooks for $1. 

The magazine racks on the other hand are not as inexpensive.  The best source I have found so far is Target if I want to buy new ones nad have everything match.   A basic black plastic holder is currently $4.99 or a Steel White Mesh Magazine holder is $6.49.  Thrift stores and garage sales might be another source and then spray paint them the same color to match

3M Website Coupon Page for Command Hook Coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment