Wednesday, January 31, 2018

100 Day Challenge - Declutter - DAY 15 - Clean Laundry Pile Up



Items:           
Sorting out clean laundry piled up on a chair.  Picked out 9 items to get rid of.  As I am a renter and my washer dryer the kitchen chair is across of it and has been been a temporary catch-all when sorting out items when removing them from the dryer.


Owed for:    
Usually just an item or two until about 3 month ago as I would not be having Thanksgiving or Christmas as my place.

Why I kept it:    
  • Many items just needed put away, but some items ended up there as I was on the fence about keeping or getting rid of..
Why letting go:   
  • As most of the stuff on the bottom was there for 3 months i decided not to be on the fence about the stuff to get rid of.  

After:  
I have my dining room chair back!   From on trying to only use long enough to sort, put on hanger or fold then put away immediately.

Destination:  

No comments:

Post a Comment