Sunday, January 7, 2018

100 Day Challenge - Declutter - Day Five - Vogue Magazine - March 2014




Item:                 Vogue Magazine - March 2014  


Owed for:          3 years

Why I kept it:    
  • The issue was chocked full of thing that were popular in early 2014 and I had planned on putting it in a "time capsule" for the year my son turned 21 to give to him on his 31st Birthday so he could reminisce.
Why letting go:   
  • I'm the sentimental one in our family, not my son.  He's not going to want a a time capsule for his 31st birthday; he is probably going to want a power tool and a six pack of Coronas.

Destination:    A Little Free Library

This magazine joined Day Two Declutter book "Santa Paws" at the the Little Free Library across from St. Joseph Hospital that is outside a church.  On the left are kids books and adult books are on the right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment