Thursday, January 18, 2018

100 Day Challenge - Declutter - DAY 12 - Artificial Flowers in Plastic Vase



Item:           Artificial Flowers in Plastic Vase.


Owed for:    19+ Years

Why I kept it:    
  • As with many things I have kept if not for sentimental reasons, I thought their might be a craft application.  
Why letting go:   
  • It looks like a Bingo prize at a nursing home
  • Was a present from a guy I was dating at the time when in the hospital after an accident.  It is cheap and artificial, just like turned out to be.  
  • It was probably a Nursing home Bingo prize; he was living his his elderly parents at the time and he was coming to see me in the hospital, saw them and said "Hey Ma, can I take this to my girl I am seeing?  She is in the hospital?".  Although it was probably something her good friend Maisey or Gertrude got a Bingo and gave to her, she said "Sure, son" hoping we would work out and he would move out.
  • As I have not used it in craft project in nearly 20 years, I probably never will now.

Destination:    Local thrift store.  May it go on to brighten another Bingo table.

No comments:

Post a Comment